In light of the current situation, we wanted to keep you in the loop with information around our care processes, so that you can enjoy your COCOON bags with complete peace of mind (whether you’re a vintage fiend or new-season Bottega Veneta-obsessed).
At COCOON, we own all of our bags and have full control over the quality control process. Our members' safety is our number one priority, and we want you all to be 100% confident in the measures we have in place to keep our bags (and team) in mint condition.
Each bag is subject to a physical inspection and rigorous care process after being returned from a member, to ensure it is thoroughly cleaned. We’ve also introduced additional bag-friendly sanitisation measures (outlined below) to safeguard styles, without compromising the quality of materials throughout our full collection. We disinfect using industry-approved cleaning reagents, and enclose each bag in protective casing.
Here are the steps we're taking to ensure that you (and our bags) are kept safe:
- Bags are subject to a thorough after-care process when they are returned to us, including a deep clean with the use of antibacterial sprays
- Upon return, bags are subject to a 24-hour holding period before being handled by our delivery fulfilment team
- Our delivery fulfilment team wear protective equipment (including masks and gloves), in-line with government guidance
- Bags are safely stored in protective casing immediately after cleaning
- Option for contact-free delivery through our delivery partners
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers. We always love hearing from our COCOON family, so please do reach out to our membership team at email@example.com with any queries at all (although, we’re better with bags than life advice).